Don’t let the cold weather turn your face frigid.
Your face shouldn’t have to suffer after these Winter Blasts and Freeze Watches. It may be the only visible part of your skin at times while your neck is wrapped with a stylish scarf and your hands are warm under your cashmere gloves. So, make sure your face is ultra moisturized, and itch and dry-patch free.
Follow these tips and say good-bye to a dry face:
- Boost up Moisture. A pearl sized drop of Merle Norman’s LUXIVA® Energizing Concentrate can take your skin from dry to ultra-moisturized. It contains Ginseng to stimulate and invigorate the skin leaving your skin looking fabulous and healthy.
- Follow up with Moisturizer. Now that your face is nice and smooth, apply a moisturizer for your specific skin type. It only takes a small amount and the result is wonderful. Opt for a moisturizer with SPF.
- Pucker up. Your face isn’t the only thing cracking in the cold season, so don’t neglect those lips of yours. LUXIVA® Lip Revive provides the perfect combination of Vitamin C and E derivatives and firming botanicals. It also contains Beta Hydroxy Acids, which gently exfoliate, while the Pro-Retinol conditions lips.
- Indulge with Caviar. If you are looking for a complete moisturizing skin-care system, I recommend Pevonia® Botanicals Timeless Repair Cream enriched with Caviar, Pearl, and Escutox® (Hibiscus Esculentus Blend). It absorbs easily into the skin, repairing, rejuvenating, and toning. The complete system includes a cleanser, lotion, repair serum, and eye contour cream.
- Primp up for Spring. Now is the perfect time to start with a micro-dermabrasion treatment. The professional skin exfoliation process, which you can get done at a spa reveals new living skin cells that are soft, smooth and receptive to nutrients. Microdermabrasion is used to commonly treat/diminish: blackheads and whiteheads, fine lines and wrinkles, sun damaged skin, acne prone skin, superficial age spots, hyperpigmentation, oily skin, and dry and patchy skin. It promotes the generation of new collagen and many clients notice an improvement in the texture and appearance of their skin immediately after the first treatment. There are also gentle at-home alternatives to microdermabrasion that will deliver a more subtle exfoliation while minimizing the appearance of pores, reducing the appearance of fine lines and improving the overall appearance of the skin. The result is healthier, younger-looking skin.
By: Edna Posada