Are you an experienced hair stylist? We are hiring! This could be your opportunity to find a long term hair stylist career with us.
To apply, email us your resumé and a picture of yourself to [email protected]
Summary: Provides services to customers such as shampooing, cutting, coloring, and styling hair, and massaging and treating scalp. May also apply makeup, dress wigs, perform hair removal, and provide nail and skincare services.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High School/GED
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Must have a valid and current Texas cosmetologist license
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs services including haircuts, hairstyles, waxing, eyebrow shaping, and hair color.
- Ensures that the salon and services performed are in compliance with Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR).
- Responsible for re-booking clients.
- Responsible for keeping towels, sheets and implements clean.
- Responsible for keeping up with supplies and inventory.
- Sells products and services using knowledge of all product applications, features and benefits. Meets or exceeds sales objectives and quotas. Solves customer needs and problems.
- Prospects for new and repeat customers.
- Maintains positive store image through neat, clean, working areas, effective merchandising displays, and sharing of daily housekeeping duties.
- Helps other employees to improve and grow and accepts constructive efforts of others to help each individual to become a consummate professional.
- Maintains attractive personal image using and endorsing Spa La Posada products, wearing appropriate store uniform/attire and making positive, energetic and enthusiastic product presentations.
- Maintains integrity of cash register and physical inventory.
- Helps employees in performing regular physical inventory counts.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.