Spa La Posada continues to bring the most cutting-edge beauty innovations to its customers by introducing micro-needling. Although the name sounds intimidating, it’s an effective, powerful way to prevent the aging process and create a youthful glow.
“I believe it’s important to continue to evolve our spa services to provide our customers with the newest services and technology,” said Edna Posada, owner of Spa La Posada. “I’ve tried the micro-needling myself and love the way it makes my face feel and look. It is the anti-aging service that I am obsessed with because it works! I only offer products and services to my customers that I proudly stand behind and this is one of those services that I’m truly excited to now offer at Spa La Posada.”
What is Micro-needling?
Micro-needling infusion therapy is an advanced aesthetic treatment used to target many skin concerns including fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, brown spots and pigmentation, open pores, congested skin, mild acne scarring, and dry and dehydrated skin. More effective than fractional laser or chemical peel treatments, DermaFrac™ micro-needling offers simultaneous delivery of infused ingredients that are medical grade and free of fragrances, parabens and dyes. It is a pain-free, no downtime treatment that delivers amazing results.
What conditions does it treat?
DermaFrac™ is safe and effective for many skin types and has been shown to improve conditions such as:
- congested oily skin
- stretch marks
- skin dehydration
- superficial lines and wrinkles
- pigmentation, sun spots, and uneven skin tone
Your treatment will be individualized by the selection of a DermaFrac™ serum to target your specific condition:
- Rejuvenate: A “super cocktail” of peptides that has the potential to stimulate collagen and fibroblast production and relax the muscles in a subtle, natural way.
- Lighten: Kojic acid is a natural and effective lightening agent shown to even out pigment.
- Clarify: Lactic and salicylic acids help cleanse congested, oily pores for more vibrant, clearer skin.
- Hydrate: Hyaluronic acid triggers intense hydration. A patented formulation using HylaSponge® technology may result in sustained hydration of the skin.
How does Micro-needling work?
DermaFrac™ uses a roller that contains 180 superfine needles to stimulate collagen production and cell renewal, helping to plump, firm and smooth the skin. As the roller creates the micro channels in your skin, the DermaFrac™ system simultaneously enables the infusion of a potent serum to boost the impact of the needling treatment allowing the serum to get to the area needed. This effectively leaves your skin with a glowing complexion and instant results. You can apply mineral makeup immediately, and then sit back and feel and see your skin improve daily.
Ideally we recommend six (6) treatments 2–4 weeks apart for the best outcomes in the shortest amount of time. There are special price packages for 3 and 6 – and you will see results in just 1 session, so that’s OK too.
Several women have commented 2 weeks after one treatment how “soft the lines around their eyes and mouth are, how hydrated their skin is and how their skin looks and feels younger, plumper and smoother.” Imagine after 6 treatments!
Included in every Deluxe DermaFrac™ treatment you will receive four services:
- Crystal free microdermabrasion – so no scratches.
- Micro-needling – only goes as deep as is required.
- Product infusion – serum chosen depends on your concern and is selected on the day of treatment.
- LED Light Therapy – promotes collagen stimulation, suppresses inflammation, reduces irritation and redness, and reduces bacteria living underneath the skin.
• • • pricing • • •
Introductory (January – October 31, 2017) price of the Deluxe DermaFrac™ micro-needling treatment: $275
Deluxe DermaFrac™ micro-needling treatment includes crystal free microdermabrasion, micro-needling with serum infusion and light therapy (90-minute): $345
Series of 6 prepaid Deluxe DermaFrac™ treatments: $1,650 ($275 ea.) Savings: $420
Series of 3 prepaid Deluxe DermaFrac™ treatments: $900 ($300 ea.) Savings: $135
Micro-needling only (30-minute): $200
As always, It is possible to enjoy just microdermabrasion and/or the light therapy by itself.
Call 956-687-7544 in McAllen or 956-412-6363 in Harlingen to set up your appointment and discover the fountain of youth!