We are looking for two (2) part-time Social Media Interns, one for the McAllen-Metro area and another one for the Cameron County area. Flexible hours and $10/Hr pay rate.
At Aldani, Inc. (also known as Spa La Posada, Leona, and Merle Norman Cosmetics) we take pride in our digital presence as a platform for storytelling, community engagement, and customer feedback. We’re looking for a Social Media Specialist to manage this online presence and community.
In this role, you will oversee Aldani, Inc.’s social media strategy, develop new and exciting narratives and engage in conversation with our customers. The ideal candidate is sharp and quick-witted with a variety of references (newsworthy or pop culture-based). Experience in creating compelling stories with beautiful visuals on major social platforms is a must.
- Oversee all social media channels in all locations
- Generate and brainstorm ideas with the rest of the Brand team with a goal of generating brand buzz
- Establish open channels for customer feedback and conversation
- Write strong copy that connects with a large audience
- Create and source visual content (photo, video, gifs)
- Manage a daily and weekly calendar that is approved by key members of the team
- Track key performance metrics on a weekly and monthly basis
- Submit weekly social media insights & reports
- Expert knowledge of all things digital and social
- Quick responder, doesn’t leave team members or customers waiting
- Big ideas and an everything is possible attitude
- Strong creative skills (writing and photography)
- Obsessed with the internet and the beauty and fashion industry
As a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Aldani, Inc. may include video and phone interviews, sample work, and/or in person interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Aldani, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.